Our investigators are highly credentialed professionals with unique experience and expertise from vast backgrounds such as law enforcement, Fortune 100 companies, retail loss prevention specialists, and computer forensics professionals.
Blue Knight Global Services’s investigators will get to the matter of the issue quickly and provide innovative solutions using cutting-edge methods, to assist companies and organizations of any size, and high profile individuals.
- Employee Integrity
- Litigation Support
- Retail Loss Prevention
- Due Diligence
- Workers Compensation
- Witness Location
- Computer Forensics & Recovery
Proactively addressing areas that may have risk and vulnerability potential is a vital and key component to a comprehensive security program.
Blue Knight Global Services’s Security Consulting Division is comprised of highly experienced practitioners. Our Security Consultants will partner with your general counsel or key management leadership to access and evaluate your current plan as compared to best practices from the industry. Our Security Consultants will review and evaluate the organization’s plan as it relates to employee safety, the security management system, physical security, human resources and workplace procedures, as well as, emergency management and business resumption plans.
- Heighten Security Awareness
- Increase Employee and Customer Safety
- Increase Protection to Your Assets
- Loss Risk Assessment and Diagnostic
- Retail Loss Awareness Training
- Creation and/or Review of Policy and Procedures for Physical Security
- Reduction of Theft and Pilfering
- Reduction of Inventory Shrinkage
- Physical Security Assessments
- Reduce Potential for OSHA Fines
If you need Executive Protection Agents to help with general security duties, off duty police for special assignment such as robbery suppression, or executive protection agents for your executives or personnel, our Protection Services professionals are qualified experts comprised of some who have over 20 years of experience.
Our professionals come from vast backgrounds such as military agencies, law enforcement, including but not limited to, the United States Secret Service local, county and state police as well as The State Department. Should your needs be short or long term assignments, our protection professionals are ready to analyze the risk and develop a strategy that is appropriate for the circumstance, your expectations and company culture.
- Armed Officers
- Off Duty Police Officers
- Executive Protection Agents
- Robbery Mitigation Officers
- Special Event Security
- Corporate Function Security
- Pre/Post Natural Disaster Business Resumption Support Officers